July 1 - August 16, 2013
Hesperia Adult and Community Education program provides lifelong learning opportunities which are responsive to the diverse needs of students, parents, businesses and the community.
· Adult Basic Education - Innovative, non-graded, planned, self-paced individualized instruction designed to develop basic skills in reading, writing, mathematics and the English Language.
· GED Preparation - Individualized and self-paced instruction allows students to proceed at their own rates of learning. Content includes reviews in English, mathematics, writing, social studies, science, literature and the arts.
· GED Testing Site - The only testing site in Newaygo County! Registered students attending classes are free
· High School Completion - This program offers an alternative for students who wish to earn high school credits for a high school diploma. Each student follows an individualized, self-paced instruction guide for each course of credit. Credit is awarded upon successful completion of course requirements and the successful passing of a final assessment for each course.
· Alternative Education - This class provides an alternative to students who are at risk of dropping out or have dropped out of high school. Students receive the support and encouragement necessary to renew their education.