Hesperia Community Schools is pleased to offer families a new full-time K-12 online learning program.
Every student learns differently and what works for one, may not work for another. No matter the reason, whether it's the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic, you are homeschooled, or you just prefer to work at your own pace, Panther Virtual is here for you.
What Makes Panther Virtual Unique?
This program provides a unique opportunity for students to receive 100% of their courses virtually while still being part of our local school community. Participation in our Panther Virtual School assures that critical learning dollars stay in our district rather than supporting a state or nation-wide virtual program.
Panther Virtual allows children to learn using a full-time online learning program, while still being part of our local school district. In addition to their virtual education, students may participate in school activities, sports, and events, as well as utilize school resources, such as counseling services.
Our district utilizes Calvert Learning, an online platform for K-5 students and Edmentum for secondary students in grades 6-12. In addition, the district will offer connections with our district staff and enrichment opportunities through these programs.
Panther Virtual is a tuition-free, full-time online public school option designed for students seeking an education outside of the traditional classroom, this option uses a personal approach to empower students to learn in a way that is suited to their strengths and needs.
Panther Virtual Offers
- A high quality, free K-12 in-home, 100% virtual learning experience
- Flexible pacing with an individualized approach to learning
- Support from passionate, experienced, professional teachers and/or mentors
- Option to participate in school events, sports and extracurricular activities
- Access to school resources, like counseling services, etc.
- Access to courses anywhere, anytime
- An active, supportive school community
The application deadline has passed for this school year.