Skylert Notification System
Hesperia community Schools is pleased to make the Skylert notification system available to HCS families and employees.
Skylert works with Skyward to enable the district to send out communications in a timely manner. HCS can use Skylert to provide information in three ways:
- Telephone/Mobile Phone call electronically recorded messages
- Text messages (Standard text message rates apply; the district does not pay for any text-message fees charged by your cellular provider).
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE SKYWARD PARENT ACCESS, follow these steps.
- Download How to set up Skylert Set-up Notifications instructions found at the right.
- Follow the instructions to set your preferences.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SKYWARD PARENT ACCESS, follow these steps.
- Contact the office where your student is enrolled for a Skyward Family Access user name and password.
- Once a Skyward parent access account is acquired, download Skylert Set-up Notifications Instructions found at the right.
- Follow the instructions to set your preferences. You can change your preferences at any time.