Board of Education
The Board of Education is a seven member legislative body elected by residents of the school district. HCS Board members must develop policies and make tough decisions on complex educational and social issues which impact the entire community. The Board includes a president, vice-president, secretary, treasurer and three trustees.
School Board Meetings normally begin at 7:00 PM in the High School Media Center and are open to the public.
Please see the school calendar for updated meeting schedules.
|Al Daniels, President
|Ryan Good, Vice-President
Michelle K. Allen, Secretary
Mark Kraus, Treasurer
|Jason Newman, Trustee
|Barbara Maynard, Trustee
We post the current year's board meeting minutes here as a matter of public record.
- January 9, 2023 Organizational Meeting Minutes
- December 19, 2022 Regular Meeting Minutes
- December 5, 2022 Work Session/Special Meeting Minutes
- November 21, 2022 Regular Meeting Minutes
- November 4, 2022 Work Session
- October 24, 2022 Regular Meeting Minutes
- October 10, 2022 Work Session/Special Meeting Minutes
- September 26, 2022 Regular Meeting Minutes
- September 14, 2022 Special Meeting Minutes
- September 12, 2022 Work Session Meeting Minutes
- August 15, 2022 Regular Meeting Minutes
- August 1, 2022 Special Meeting Minutes
You are also welcome to view archived minutes of meetings of past years.